Thus ends my first college course. I have worked very hard in the past eleven weeks, harder than I thought I could. I have learned a lot about my writing style. I had wished to learn a little more about what was expected of me, but when you are in an online course, it is hard to gauge the emotion of conversations without silly little smiley faces. Sometimes I wish I had a little more feedback and explanation as to my mistakes. I had my battles with my work. Some were won, some were lost and others were left unresolved.
I am not the normal student. I did not take this course for a simple check off on my degree. I decided to start with this course because I love to write and I wanted to learn more about how to write in college. I hope you have all enjoyed this sample of my works. I picked writings that I felt would highlight the general assignments over the course. This course ran fast and was packed full of assignments. I feel that English 101 is a great first step for anyone whom is starting their college experience. After all, writing is not just something you do in college; writing is something you do for life. I think I can sum up this experience with my favorite song:
“It's a place where you will learn
To face your fears, retrace the years
And ride the whims of your mind
Commanding in another world
Suddenly, you hear and see
This magic new dimension”~Queensryche
“Silent Lucidity”
Get Your Own Free Hypster.com Playlist.


Seana,
ReplyDeleteGreat ending! Your below statement is totally true. You really put yourself 150% in this class. It seems that English and writing come very easy for you. Good work and thank you for all your help.
"I am not the normal student. I did not take this course for a simple check off on my degree."
Tiff