A Picture in Words

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (11)
    • ▼  December (1)
      • Table Of Contents
    • ►  November (10)

About Me

My photo
Seana M.
I have been happily married to my wonderful husband, Matt, for 5 years. I am currently taking online courses to obtain my teaching certificate. I wish to teach children with special needs.
View my complete profile

Silent Lucidity


Get Your Own Free Hypster.com Playlist.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Table Of Contents

Table of Contents

Reflections

Now It’s Critical

A Tradition in the Crosshairs

To Err is Human…To Rewrite is Challenging

Social Outsiders Before and After

Who Are These People?

The Missing Link

My Personal Choice

Communities Accept Us For Who We Are

…Or Has It Just Begun?

Posted by Seana M. at 7:09 PM
Labels: E-portfolio Table of Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)